Description of Services
The monthly membership fee covers all services performed in our office. This also includes the availability of your private family physician for complete supervision of your primary care needs. We do not bill insurance for services performed at our office for Direct Care members, but we do recommend that you have insurance that will cover services performed outside of our office such as for certain lab tests, diagnostic procedures (X-rays, MRI scans), and consultations with specialists we may refer you to. Services we provide for Direct Care members include:
Convenience and Access To Your Physician
- Access to your provider 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unlimited office visits that will always be with your doctor
- Scheduling same or next day appointments or urgent walk-in visits
- After hours medication prescribing
- Attention provided to you by our small staff and caring doctor who knows you
- We are just a phone call or email away
Primacy Care Office Visits
- Primary and urgent care visits
- Preventative and wellness exams
- Sport physicals
- Gynecological exams
- Weight loss support
- Nutritional counseling
- Blood draws
- Ear wax removal
- Nebulizer treatment
- Pulse oximetry
- Suture removal
- Wound care
- IM injections
Laboratory services performed in our office include:
- Blood glucose
- Strep test
- Fecal occult
- Urine pregnancy tests
Labs that we do not perform in our office will be sent to Quest Diagnostics or to the laboratory of your choice for processing and analysis. Quest Diagnostics will provide discounted rates for uninsured Direct Care members.
Paperwork & Forms
- Disability paperwork
- Sport physical/school forms
- Letters and other administrative needs
Prescription and Refills
- Most prescriptions will be electronically sent to your preferred pharmacy for pickup.
- Prescription and refills will be processed within 24 hours of appointment or upon request.
- Urgent refill requests will be called in immediately.
Age 0 – 17: $65.00/month
Age 18 – 39: $95.00/month
Age 40 and above: $125.00/month
Cancellation & Payment Penalties
You may cancel your monthly membership anytime but a written notification is required either in writing or by email, thirty (30) days prior to the upcoming scheduled payment due date. Please fill out the Service Cancellation Form and return back to us by fax, email, or mail.
Delinquent payments will be subject to a $25.00 late fee per month.
A $25.00 service fee will be charged if payment is returned for any reason (e.g. closed account, expired credit cards, insufficient funds).
If you have cancelled your membership, but would like to return to Direct Care, you will need to re-register and pay a one-time $200 per patient re-enrollment fee (non-refundable).
Join Direct Care Today!
For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a free consultation to learn more about Direct Care Membership, contact us anytime!